Online or onsite, instructor-led live Matomo training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Matomo to perform web analytics tasks.
Matomo training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Estonia onsite live Matomo trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
Matomo is formerly known as Piwik.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Matomo Course Outlines in Estonia
- Understand how Matomo works in analyzing web data.
- Learn how data is collected and tracked with Matomo.
- Understand and interpret Matomo reports.
- Install and configure Matomo on-premise or on the cloud.
- Set up tracking of website traffic and user behavior using Matomo.
- Analyze website traffic and user behavior using Matomo reports and visualizations.
- Generate insights and recommendations for website optimization and business decision-making using Matomo data.