Online or onsite, instructor-led live Parametric Modeling training courses demonstrate through hands-on practice how to model an object for later construction or 3D printing.
Parametric Modeling training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Estonia onsite live Parametric Modeling trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Parametric Modeling Course Outlines in Estonia
- Create printable 3D models.
- Use geometric transformations to build complex 3D shapes.
- Model in a non-interactive manner using minimal lines of code.
- Use FreeCad's tools and workflows to replace commercial CAD or BIM modeling software
- Write to many formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE, etc.
- Use Python to extend FreeCAD's functionality
- Automate FreeCad, build modules and embed FreeCAD into an existing application
- Mechanical engineers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice