7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Delegates are NOT required to install Drupal. Delegates must be familiar with web-based user interfaces and using a web browser. Some HTML knowledge is advantageous.
This course is for people who are completely new to Drupal 7. It will lead you through the basics of running a simple community website with Drupal, where things are and what to expect.
An Introduction to Drupal 7
- What is Drupal?
- The building blocks
- Where things live
- User settings
- Creating, deleting and editing users
- Roles and access
- Creating and editing content types
- Workflow options
- Creating, editing and deleting content
- Searching content
- Using blocks
- Drupal taxonomy overview
- Creating a directory
- Free tagging
- The Drupal menu system
- Friendly URLs and managing URL aliases
- Reading the logs
- Going offline for maintenance
Paths and Redirections
- Creating path aliases (manually and automatically)
- Paths and SEO
- Changing URL and redirecting users to new one path
openness of the lecturer and a relaxed atmosphere
The ability to practice everything right away.
Contact, knowledge, way of conducting.