Online or onsite, instructor-led live Active Directory (AD) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Microsoft Active Directory to manage and secure data access.
Active Directory training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Active Directory (AD) training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Estonia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Estonia.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Active Directory Course Outlines in Estonia
- Set up and configure Active Directory.
- Set up a domain and define access rights of users and devices.
- Manage users and machines through Group Policies.
- Control access to file servers.
- Set up a Certificate Service and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage services such as encryption, certificates, and authentication.