Online or onsite, instructor-led live Nagios training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Nagios.
Nagios training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Nagios trainings in Estonia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Nagios Course Outlines in Estonia
- Install and configure Nagios XI
- Monitor Windows and Linux machines
- Monitor network devices
- Perform administrating tasks, including backing up, restoring, and scheduling downtime of Nagios XI
- System administrators
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.